In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Article 10 LSSI: www.sensumturismo.com is an internet domain owned by SENSUM RIOJA TOURS, with a business name CELIA CARDERO GONZÁLEZ, NIF 16598067W , domiciled in C/Gonzalo de Berceo 26, Logroño (España) , with an Official Tourist Guide License GT-LR-184 and a Travel Agency License CALR-100 .
For the purposes of this document the contact telephone number is +34 629 293 414 and the contact email address is email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice. If certain services contained and / or tools offered through this "Portal" require the application of particular conditions these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, SENSUM RIOJA TOURS warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves can be modified without prior notification.
The User undertakes that, in any sections where it is necessary to register in order to access same, he or she will provide truthful, accurate and complete information about their identity. In addition, users undertake to keep updated the personal data that could be provided to the domain owner and are therefore solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies that result.
Please be informed that if you are a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. SENSUM RIOJA TOURS is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The "portal" can only be used for legal purposes; therefore, the user is bonded to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the "portal" to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order. The user assumes all liability for damages to the owner of the domain or third parties that may derive from illegal or prohibited practices, including (as an example and not limitation):
- Performing any manipulation or alteration of this page without prior consent from the owner of the domain, not presuming any liability on the part of the owner of the domain that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties
- Performing any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use by Users
- Introducing and / or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other item, regardless of its nature, that may cause damage to the Portal, in any of the services, or in any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner's information systems
- Violating the rights of third parties to privacy, their own image, the protection of secret data in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding and falsifying the origin of email messages
- Using false identities, supplanting the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
- Transmitting to unauthorized third parties User names and access codes
In general, the owner of the domain excludes its responsibility for damages and harm of any nature or matter regarding the use of the website, as well as damages and losses arising from the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights on the part of the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor may they be deemed responsible for the interruption of the service, improper operation or inability to access the service.
The owner of the domain will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User's computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by the owner of the domain.
The user undertakes not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website and must in any case redirect to the provider's main website.
4. Applicable law
These Conditions will always be governed by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.